Quantcast

Question?

July 19, 2007

Anniversary

So it's been just over one year since I launched this blog.  I wasn't sure how much people would care to comment on my entries or even to read what I have.  But I get emails every now and then and a few comments on some posts, not as much as I would like, but then again this isn't gizmodo.  Straight Edge is alive and kicking all across the globe so I'm going to continue to post and put out my thoughts.  I'd like to add that I'd like everyone that reads this to comment back with any cool Straight Edge sites you like to visit or any thing else about Straight Edge you've come across on the net.

xTRUExTILLxDEATHx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm subscribed to you by RSS feeds, and I wanted to say thanks for posting. I didn't know you'd only been at this for a few months, but I enjoy reading your posts. I especially liked the When In Rome.. post and posted it on my Myspace blog. (Hey, you do what you can.) I also added you on the site a while ago. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for the posts and inspiration, people like you make me proud to be sXe.