Quantcast

Question?

April 24, 2008

Straight Edge Merch

Here's a list of some SxE Merch websites i've found, some I've bought stuff from, some I haven't. If you like stuff from these shops or hate their designs comment here. If you know of other's I've missed as well, let me know and I'll update this list.

StraightEdge Merch, Clothing, T-Shirts, Hoodies, Books, Videos, Music:
Victory Records : Music & shirts
1981 Records : Shirts, hoodies & music
Until Industries : Until's main site, they have some cool drug free designs
Until on merchnow.com : Until's merchnow site
merchnow.com : merchnow.com clothing
Bridge Nine : Great music & shirts
Living on the Straight Edge ~ Clothing : My own straight edge clothing designs on cafepress
Gruesome Graphics Straight Edge Store : A nice cafepress shop
Living on the Straight Edge ~ Media : Music, dvds, books about Straight Edge and Hardcore
24 Clothing : Nice SxE clothing line
District Lines : Shirts, some are pretty ugly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd also like people to know about Diamond Cut Clothing.

phreekk said...

Thanx, here's the link for diamond cut clothing:
http://www.myspace.com/diamondcutstraightedge

Anonymous said...

Straight Edge Revenge Clothing

www.myspace.com/sxerevengeclothing

Anonymous said...

I love their snap backs:

Something Worth Fighting For clothing
http://swff.storenvy.com/