Quantcast

Question?

May 5, 2009

HATEBREED: For The Lions

The new Hatebreed album For the Lions is out in stores now. They have some wicked covers on there. I love the Judge cover! Here's the Track Listing:

  1. SLAYER - Ghosts of War

  2. CRO-MAGS - It's The Limit

  3. SUICIDAL TENDENCIES - Suicidal Maniac

  4. SEPULTURA - Refuse/Resist

  5. METALLICA - Escape

  6. BAD BRAINS - Supertouch/Shitfit

  7. MISFITS - Hatebreeders

  8. D.R.I. - Evil Minds

  9. MADBALL - Set It Off

  10. SICK OF IT ALL - Shut Me Out

  11. BLACK FLAG - Thirsty

  12. NEGATIVE APPROACH - Sick Of Talk

  13. CROWBAR - All I Had I Gave

  14. MERAUDER - Life Is Pain

  15. AGNOSTIC FRONT - Your Mistake

  16. JUDGE - Hear Me

  17. OBITUARY - I'm In Pain

  18. SUBZERO - Boxed In

3 comments:

Sir Jorge Orduna said...

album s awesome.

i love the blog.

i thought of doing my own.

Do you make much on that sxe store through amazon? that's really cool.

phreekk said...

Thanx.

The Amazon store is mostly for "just cause" and for buying my own stuff on Amazon easily. I think you have to have a really really popular blog or bigger niche than SxE to make anything with it.

Sir Jorge Orduna said...

well, i'm going to be buying on your amazon store whenever i shop amazon.

First i gotta not be broke, but i love the blog and am straightedge and want to help out.

i have amazon on my sites, but they make nothing...but man an edge store? so rad.

keep it up