Quantcast

Question?

August 24, 2009

Have Heart Call it Quits

I'm pretty saddened to hear that Have Heart have decided to call it quits. They are one of today's best Straight Edge bands with profound lyrics and a great hardcore sound. I hope that some of the members decide to form other Straight Edge bands in the future. They plan to have one last show on Edge Day (October 17) in Boston along with Bane and other bands, some edge and non-edge.

The song "Something More Than Ink" was always special to me and made me feel a connection to the SxE community. It will continue to be an important song to me. If you don't have the album "The Things We Carry" then I suggest that you get it now, it is amazing and really speaks to what it means to be committed to Straight Edge and to live a posi life.

No comments: