Quantcast

Question?

January 2, 2007

Amazing Illustrator

I've always loved fantasy art and fairy art. Brian Froud is one of my favourite fantasy artists (hopefully the Dark Crystal sequel will be good.) Surprisingly as if it was meant to be I met a beautiful woman on the subway in Brooklyn that is an amazing fantasy art illustrator. We have been dating now for two months, she isn't Straight Edge but is very respectful of my choice to be Straight Edge. When we met I didn't tell her I was SxE, but I gave her my myspace page which obviously speaks about being SxE. After she found out that I was Straight Edge she asked me what it meant to me before making any judgment, and I explained my views and how they're personal to me. I was very happy that she wanted to know what it meant to me and how it affects my relationships with others, because I try to make sure that my choices don't interfere with my friends or people I date.

No comments: