Quantcast

Question?

November 30, 2007

Poison Free Blog Reader

So this isn't exactly SxE, but like the Tesla Roadster I wrote about last year, I'm all about electronic devices that (maybe not 100% of the time) help the environment. The Amazon Kindle is a cool new electronic reader, that's wireless and can download blogs (like this very one) and let you read it on the go with no waste of paper. I like the fact that it has a lot of features and is fairly small. I don't know enough about the battery, but would like to know how environment friendly or unfriendly it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Thank you for writing this blog. I am the only edge person I know... so it kinda feels like I am the ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD. Your blog lets me know the views of another edge person which is really nice.

So thanks!