Quantcast

Question?

January 2, 2008

Drunk Messaging

I find it completely hilarious when people feel the need to anonymously attack others for their beliefs. It is even funnier when it's done by proxy; someone who doesn't even know me felt it was necessary to have his "friend" send me a message over MySpace. I thought this message was funny so I posted it here (name withdrawn to protect the ignorant):

how can you possibly consider yourself human? when i am absolutely positive you gargle semen....you so called straight edged pussy...i can smell the burnt trojans from here you fucking fudge packing receptacle...i wish you nothing but clamidia for 2008.... go ahead and try to be somthing your not cause you can't fuckin deal. try to be different "straight edge" cause the norm has no problem to deal with life the way they do. Stop living in high school and at your parents ideals cause you can't seem to deal with life on your own "oh life is so hard when ur different" grow a pair of bulls pussy, your just fuckin sad...... tee heee heee teee heee heee heee

What is most amusing is that those that spout the most homophobic crap are typically gay, and those that hate Straight Edge people the most are typically the ones that end up failing out of rehab or dead in a gutter. I've never said my life was hard or I can't deal with the norm, if normal means being drunk and stupid then I don't want to be normal. In fact I think I have a great life and being Straight Edge has only made it better. I have an amazing woman in my life, a terrific job and lots of great friends.

I wouldn't typically respond to this kind of message but I just thought it was pretty funny how pathetic someone's life must be to write that kind of crap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter. No one in their right mind can say sxe is a bad thing. Nnot doing harm to your body always be aware of your life and surroundings is not a bad thing ever. Having full use of your motor skills not being addicted to anything is not a bad thing and we all know this. People like that will have to deal with the consquences of their choices.

Anonymous said...

I was watching the movie "Superbad" the other day, and there is a portion of this movie that totally shows why I am straight edge. The boys are looking for alcohol and end up at a party full of older people (anywhere from ages 21-30).

The party is scummy and scetchy, the feeling you get when watching the movie made me say to my self "it is easy to remember why I chose this lifestyle after living that one".

jesuschristwasacrusty said...

No offense to those who feel their edge is entirely personal but mines politicized and i don't see how anyone could criticize a movement which opposes the negative social effects of drugs and alcohol!