Quantcast

Question?

October 18, 2008

Get Hammered

I almost never click on ads, yet today while editing this blog I saw an ad for Get Hammered, an organization for college kids that serves as an alternative to drinking.

I'm very happy to see these kinds of organizations and hope that they get the recognition they deserve on many campuses. My college didn't have a chapter (since it was started in '02 and I graduated in '99), but I would have liked to have joined and possibly found a quicker route to claiming edge. Many of my friends in college drank, and I even did at that time (I didn't claim edge till a few years after college.)

So, if your edge or just edge-minded and in college or heading there soon, check out this org, they don't have many chapters thus far, but I think it would be something I would've like to have started when I was in school.

No comments: