Quantcast

Question?

October 5, 2012

moving to tumblr...

I'm moving on to tumblr now as I felt that Blogger hasn't been able to give me the connections that I think would benefit me or the Straight Edge community. I want to be able to connect more and be able to find great Straight Edge people elsewhere too. I also have connected my tumblr to my Facebook (/LivingOnTheStraightEdge) and Twitter (@phreekk) accounts too. I hope that you decide to follow me there now, soon I will start moving over some of my classic posts, add new posts, reblog other tumblr posts and allow anyone to ask me questions about Straight Edge too. x My Life x My Choice x My Pride x

1 comment:

Legionquest said...

I know it is an old entry, but I feel the same about the blog
I'll find you on the other socil network, and I hope you can share my blog to the world.
Best for you