Quantcast

Question?

March 2, 2008

Earth-Crisis kicked @$$

The Blender Theater was host to an awesome display of hardcore last night. Earth Crisis, Terror and Sworn Enemy proved their worth on stage and if the size of the pit meant anything the crowd was completely excited.

When Earth-Crisis played Gomorrah's Season Ends the crowd was insane.
"I am straight edge. I am straight edge. I am straight edge."

I picked up and awesome Shai Hulud shirt with a sketched worm rider on it and two great worms in the background. Gotta love Dune. My friend's and I arrived late to the show and apparently missed Shai Hulud's set which sucked. I guess I'll have to wait or travel to see them again.

The Blender Theater is an nice venue, I really liked the layout of the floor and the downstairs areas had enough room for merch tables and two small bars that were nice to hang out at during band changes.

No comments: