Quantcast

Question?

August 13, 2008

Drunk British Women On The Rise

I just came across this interesting article on dailymail.co.uk (and a related article) about British women becoming increasing more like Amy Winehouse. The article is really about how many British women that have been raped were beyond drunk, many claimed they were drugged (but no evidence had been found) and they apparently consented to sex. First of all I seriously want to state that I'm very much against rape and any form semi-consentual sex. However I really think that women that get so smashed that they have no memory of any events that occured the previous night and have friend's that would leave them alone need to reconsider what's important in their lives.

I just feel like everytime I read articles like this that I become more and more disinterested in the lives of other people. I feel like too many people don't care about their own lives and it makes me not want to care about theirs either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say I really like your blog, and commend you on your lifestyle.