Quantcast

Question?

July 14, 2006

Books on SxE


So I was looking around on the net a few months back for books or pretty much anything on SxE and came across this book called All Ages by Beth Lahickey. I kept looking still for other books, there were a few others but people seemed to really like this one. So I plucked down the $12 (actually a tad less since I got it online.) I'm waiting for it to come in the mail, I was hoping it'd come today since I have to ride the bus to Pennsylvania tomorrow. I also get to show my brother my new tattoo. He's not Straight Edge but he's got a bunch of tattoos, the best being the Rebel symbol from Star Wars. After I read the book I'll put up my review on the book.

Maybe after this one I'll also take a look at the other books and such out there that talk about being SxE, might be a cool idea to start compiling a list and reviewing SxE media outside of music, which is already heavily reviewed.

1 comment:

Eric Grubbs said...

Excellent book. It's come quite in handy for this book I'm writing on post-hardcore.