Quantcast

Question?

November 26, 2006

Fight Till I Die

You destroy your dreams,
what you have inside.
You're a devistated man.
Then you're telling me that my inspiration will
be gone like the one you once had.
Life is too short,
I won't be wasting my life.
Won't waste a second of my time.
The black marks on my hands will be there
and in my heart deep down inside.
We used to always be together
but now on different sides.
I have to respect your choice to take orders
but I can't be down.
The system that you want to live in,
the one we used to fight.
I fight till I die.
My inspiration's getting stronger now.
We're a part of the new rise.
You choose to step out and I will never follow.
Can you see that in my eyes?
Society tells you what to do,
what to eat and what to drink.
Is that the way you want to live?
Then raise your glass and keep trying not to think.
A generation with open minds.
Don't let them pull you down.
It's something that's worth fighting for.
I'll stay strong till the day I die.
We are still strong.
Straight edge and proud till the day I die.

Fight Till I Die ~
Last of the Famous

No comments: