Quantcast

Question?

November 12, 2006

Straight Edge Shopping


So awhile back about the time I got my tattoo I started a cafepress shop to make a shirt with my tattoo on it. The idea was to put the design in as close to as possible the same spot on the back of the shirt and then my blog logo on the front. To my surprise people have been checking out the shop and buying the shirts, mostly the black one which looks the best.



So I decided today to add a few ads to this site to let more people know about my shirts and stuff. I'm very proud of my tattoo and really love the design. I hope you all like it as well, check out the shop it was made at cafepress. I also added an amazon shop as well, which I think is pretty awesome because I can set a tight grouping on the stuff I like and think you all would like as well. The categories for that are mostly around Hardcore Books & Music. It makes finding good stuff easier.

No comments: