Quantcast

Question?

November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving Fun!

Last night I went out to see I Want To Kill You, a freaking damn good grindcore band from Pennsylvania. They have 2 singers, if you call screaming singing, which I do but that's besides the point. Troy, one of the singers, used to be in the band Wolfpac. I saw Wolfpac a few years ago at the Asbury Skate and Surf fest.

IWTKY played at the Silo in Reading, PA and put a great set with a fairly long muscial interlude and a small chat session. I guess the screaming got to be a bit to much. I was hoping they'd play their version of Barbie Girl, but Sean the bass player (and my brother's best friend) said it'd had been way too long since they played it last. But they did play a few new songs and one that included Sean on the didjeridu. Now they just need to update their website a bit more often so people will know when to come out and see them.

The only thing that sucked about the show was that it's still legal to smoke in PA, but that will change soon.

No comments: