Quantcast

Question?

September 12, 2006

Dirt and Scum

I've been trying to dial down my anger lately, but sometimes I just can't help it. I have friends that smoke and it doesn't bother me so much. But when I see people discard their cigarette remains on the street it offends me, but today it angered me more than ever. Some ignorant woman flicked her cigarette and it barely missed me! WTF! I mean people have no respect for other people any more. I could care less that she had no respect for own body by smoking to begin with, then it went beyond being angered at her merely trying to flick it on to the street into potentially striking another human being.

Maybe I'm just annoyed at the lack of people NOT voting today. Sure it's just a primary, but when people say they don't know who to vote for in the general election it's cause they didn't make their voice heard in the primary. arrgh! I hate this planet sometimes, when do we start terraforming Mars?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

absolutely agree with u on this one.. I just hate smokers.. esp. on the bus stop.. I mean they are killing their own braincells.. thats alrite.. why kill other ppls braincells.. and what about destroying the environment one cigarette at a time..