Quantcast

Question?

September 20, 2006

Why Advertising Execs Should Be Shot Like Drug Dealers

So a new energy drink has hit the streets to give people masive amounts of un-needed caffeine and sugar. SxE by the core definition doesn't say that caffeine should not be consumed, but in the amounts that energy drinks provide goes beyond moderation (get the joke here relating to a previous post?) I drink beverages with caffeine but understand that it's a drug that can affect your body. I'd rather not drink caffeine but I enjoy tea and some teas have it, and it's not worth it to me to avoid all teas for the amount of caffeine I consume with it. But I digress.

My main point here is about the new energy drink Cocaine. WTF! is up with the name. I think it's a horrible idea to use a name that is the same as a dangerous illegal drug. I can't comprehend how someone would actually think it was a wise idea to have their product be related by name to something that like that. I wonder if they'll start to refer to their shipping trucks as mules as they use the term dealer to refer to merchants. Once that happens can I shoot dealers of Cocaine? Can't wait to see who will be their celebrity spokesperson, Lindsay Lohan perhaps, she always looks like she's coke'd up.

*Note: I do not condone actual shooting of ad execs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey man,can you send me the link for a site where I can get that shirt. I've been looking for it but your blog was the first place I found online that had it lol. Do you know what company designed it?

Anyways, you can send me the link via myspace or through e-mail. Just title it drug dealer killer or something so I know it's you.

myspace.com/markminus

MarkMinus@gmail.com

Thanks bro

phreekk said...

Mark~

I emailed you the link, but for others that want to know the link is http://www.seventhdagger.com/ which was one of the previous links of the week.

They have some cool shirts and hoodies and they also put out xBishopx and xTyrantx